Welcome to Swain Elementary
BulletinsDBISAM Engine Error # 11010 Table or backup file 'Bulletin' does not exist
New in Library
- Number Talks : Helping Children build Mental math and Computation strategies : Helping Children build Mental math and Computation strategies
DVD featuring 19 number talks filmed in actual classrooms - More than 850 purposefully designed. This resourse supports new and experienced educators who want to prepare for and design purposeful number talks for their students.; the author demonstrates how to develop grade level specific strategies for addition, substation, mulitiplication and division.
- How Much Is $5.00. / R.L. 3.1
Explains what the five dollar bill is, how it compares to other dollar bills, and how many fives are needed to purchase different items.
- Don't Let The Pigeon Drive the Bus!. / R.L. 1.3; / ATOS 0.9;/ Lexile 120
A pigeon who longs to drive a bus sees a change to make his dream come true when the bus driver takes a short break.
- May./ R.L. 2.9; / ATOS 2.2
An introduction to the characteristics, events and activities for the month of May.
- Deer Hunting. / R.L. 5.0; /ATOS 4.9; / Lexile 790
Includes bibliographical references (p. 47) and index. Describes the equipment and techniques associated with deer hunting including proper clothing and safety issues.
- K is for Kitten. / R.L. 3.4; / ATOS 2.1
A rhyming alphabet book which follows a kitten named Rosie from the alley in which she was found to the ZZZzzzz's she enjoys with the family who gives her a home.
- The Monster Who Loved Books
- Butterflies. / R.L. 3.8; / ATOS 3.4
An introduction to the physical characteristics, behavior, life cycle and various habits of butterflies.
- Teddy Bears Trick -or- Treat
- My School Bus / R.L. 1.4; / ATOS 1.4 : A Book About School Bus Safety
Photographs and simple text follow a girl on her bus ride to school as she demonstrates the safe way to wait for, board, ride and leave the bus.
- Superbike racing /R.L. 5.4; /ATOS 5.5
Includes bibliographical references (p. 45) and index. Traces the history of Superbike racing since its beginning in the 1970s, describes unique features of these bikes, and indicates champion racers.