Welcome to Swain Elementary
BulletinsDBISAM Engine Error # 11010 Table or backup file 'Bulletin' does not exist
New in Library
- The History of The Seattle Seahawks./ R.L. 7.4
- All about Braille: Reading by Touch./ R.L. 4.0; / ATOS 4.6
Introduces young readers to Braille,explaining what it is, how it was developed, and how it enables people who are losing their sight or cannot see to read and communicate with others.
- Fun with Dick and Jane. / R.L. 1.4; /ATOS 1.5 : Read with Dick and Jane
A collection of reissued stories with simple vocabulary featuring Dick, Jane and other familiar characters.
- Jump and Run. / R.L. 1.7 : Read with Dick and Jane
Presents revised editions of the classic readers in which Dick and Jane share a variety of adventures with their friends and family.
- CAT ATTACK!./ RL 4.0
In the deepest, darkest part of the forest, Shrek and Donkey meet an Ogre Hunter who is feared throughout the kingdom...
- It's a Mystery. / R.L. 4.8; /ATOS 5.3
Includes index. Examines some of the unsolved mysteries of the world such as the discovery in 1872 of the ship "Mary Celeste" that was found deserted in the North Atlantic and the mysteries of Stonehenge and Easter Island.
- Australia. / R.L. 4.1; / ATOS 3.3
Describes the region, landforms and people and interesting places of the Australian continent.
- It Grows in Spring Learning the GR Sound. / R.L. 1.7
Pairs pictures and words to teach young readers about the basic phonetic sounds of the "gr" combination.
- Little Pigs, Big Pigs. / R.L. 1.6
Simple sentences introduce young reader to the short "i" sound, describing pigs, where they live and what they do.
- Pet Pals. / R.L. 1.5
Introduces young learners to the sound of the letter "p" through a story about pets.